Gaine control over your accesses and users
ICY Security provides user control that gives business value and security
IAM – Identity Access Management
Empowers the processes around user administration, allows delegation of administrative tasks and documents’ compliance.
Defines the company’s actions for governance, risk management and compliance in relation to business and threats.
Adds privileged system access more safety and control, and at the same time it becomes easier to use.
We have made a resolute choice
We only provide IT security when it creates business value.
An IT project must provide technical value and strengthen the security, effectiveness and monetary benefits – but it is essential, that it creates value for the business strategy and objectives.
We take pride in ensuring that our deliverables satisfy not only the risks and requirements that our customers face today, but also those that tomorrow brings.
No other company in Scandinavia has as many specialists within Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) as ICY Security.
Characteristics of our work:
- Creates motivated stakeholders
- Specialist knowledge in each phase
- High degree of professionalism
- Avoids pitfalls
- Ensures the right IT security solutions
- Business value
- Professional consultancy
Why Identity & Access Management?
- Automated control
- Greater security
- Observance of policy
- Greater business agility and value
You never know who the next target of cybercriminality will be.
We want to do our part to make sure it is not you.
We are ready to help
- IAM Inspiration Workshop
- Business Case
- Supplier Choice
- Project Management
- Project and Implementation
- Maintenance and Support
We identify your threats and risks
ICY Security provides full-coverage GRC.
- Target/threat assessment
- Assessment/As-Is analysis
Companies’ four current challenges
- Identification of the right level of IT security
- Acting on changes in the existing risks as a result of new business models
- Increased and complex threats from the world of cybercriminals
- Increased legislation – e.g. EU GDPR
Regardless of where you are in your process, we can help you. Contact us today.